Dr. Arjun Bali
Meet Dr. Arjun Bali, B.Sc., D.C., Acupuncture Provider
He is a graduate of the Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College with a Doctorate of Chiropractic. Dr. Bali is a spine and musculoskeletal specialist who has a special interest in arthritic conditions, spinal stenosis, shoulder impingement, and rotator cuff injuries.
Dr. Bali focuses on identifying and understanding the root cause of his patients’ health complaints. He utilizes evidence-based guidelines to assess and communicate diagnoses and personalized treatment plans to his patients.
Treatments include the following:
- Spinal and extremity adjustments
- Soft tissue therapy
- Low Level Laser Therapy
- Shockwave Therapy
- Rehabilitation exercises
- Orthotics/Bracing/ Compression Socks
Provides sport side medical services for the Sports Injury and Rehabilitation Centre, a service provider for Ontario Soccer & Ontario Player Development League.
- Lumbar Spinal Stenosis Bootcamp Program
- Knee & Hip Osteoarthritis GLA:D Program
- Functional Integrated Acupuncture via FITT
- FIFA Sports Medicine: Assessments & Management Of Soccer Related Injuries
Services provided by Bali Pileggi Chiropractic Professional Corporation